I read this hit list somewhere before but forgot to make a note - saw this again - useful tips from celebrity stylist Karen Ng, on having 12 key items to give 88 different looks in the latest Style: mag. Think of them as building blocks for a coveted timeless wardrobe!
Here it goes.....
- A sleeveless or racerback tank top as seen at Alexander McQueen and Alexander Wang.
- A cotton camisole
- A crisp white button-down shirt (Viktor & Rolf and Commes des Garcons)
- A black waistcoat or vest
- A black or white slim-fitting suit jacket or blazer that goes well with dresses and separates.
- Jeans in blue or black. Skin-tight leggings are also good alternatives to jeans.
- Little black dresses in bustier, sheath and cocktail styles that can be glammed up or dressed down with accessories.
- A long, flared or short swing skirt in a neutral hue.
- A floral or printed maxi dress
- A jumpsuit in a neutral shade
- Two belts: One that fits the waist and another low-slung version for the hips.
- Lastly, loads and loads of accessories.
Hey, we have some of them in our online store already, maybe we should source for them all for our customers!